It feels like every year, as soon as the colder weather sets in, my first go-to choice in fall apparel is always this ultra comfy hooded cardigan. I got this baby a few years ago from Torrid, so sadly its been long gone for a while now. But seeing how much everyone loved this cozy piece in my post All Weather is Crop Top Weather from last year, I thought I’d put together an updated version of similar plus cardigans that are all available right now!
This time around, I paired the cardi with one of my favorite new designs from Deandri, The Elenore Dress. I have been subconsciously avoiding bodycon for while, and was a little nervous when I received this dress, but as soon as I tried them on I feel in love! I must admit though, it’s still a little scary wearing bodycon out in a about since I haven’t in years, so I thought pairing it with this long slouchy cardigan would be a nice stepping stone to reintroduce form fitting dresses back into my wardrobe.
Dress: Elenore Dress by Deandri in 5x (availabe up to 5x)
Leggings: Lace Inset Leggings (mesh legs/leggings shorts) in 4x (available up to 3x)
Similar: Beaded Front Mesh Inset Leggings (available up to 6x)
Cardigan: Torrid c. 2015
1.Hooded Sweater Coat (0x-6x) 2. Cozy Cardigan with Faux Fur Pockets (0x-4x)
3. Car Coat Cardigan (0x-4x) 4. Deconstructed Hooded Cardigan (0x-5x)
5. Star Wars Rogue One Jyn Hooded Open Cardigan (0x-3x)
6. Pocket Front Knitted Cardigan (12-20) 7. Cardigan with Detachable Fur (12-20)
8. Open Front Fleece Duster (1x-3x) 9. Cozy Stripe Cardigan (0x-4x)
10. Harry Potter Hogwarts Icons Hooded Cardigan (0x-6x)
11. Disney Villains Faire Isle Hooded Cardigan (0x-6x)